Motorcycle Accident Attorneys in Albany
Fighting on Your Behalf for the Compensation You Deserve
Motorcyclists are more vulnerable and exposed than other motorists on the road, which is why many of these accidents often result in catastrophic or even fatal injuries. At Schillinger and Associates, PLLC in Albany, our experienced motorcycle accident team will examine your case and create the personalized solutions you need to maximize compensation for your injuries. We understand the difficulties survivors face in the aftermath of an accident and will provide the strong legal support you need to get through it.
Call our law firm today at (518) 413-0889 to schedule a free initial consultation with one of our attorneys to learn more about what we can do to assist you.
Common Motorcycle Accident Injuries
Not all injuries in a motorcycle accident are life-altering, but that does not mean they are not severe or will not disrupt a victim’s life.
Below are some of the most common injuries sustained in motorcycle accidents:
- Spinal cord and back injuries: Spinal cord and back injuries can range in severity, leading to loss of sensation, fractures, or even partial or total paralysis.
- Broken bones: Even with the proper safety gear, motorcyclists can still suffer serious bone injuries in an accident. Broken bones and fractures often occur when a rider is hit by a vehicle or makes an impact with the ground.
- Traumatic brain injuries: Accounting for nearly 22% of all motorcycle accident injuries, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), these types of injuries are among some of the most severe.
- Arm and leg injuries: In accidents where riders are thrown off their bike, arm and leg injuries are common.
What Does Compensation Cover?
Compensation for a motorcycle accident case covers many things. Ultimately, the amount you are awarded will depend on the severity of your accident.
Here is what compensation may cover:
- Medical expenses, including emergency room care, office visits, chiropractic care, physical therapy, and more
- Lost time from work and lost earning capacity
- Pain and suffering
- Loss of consortium
- Wrongful death
In New York, punitive damages may also be awarded if the person responsible for the accident acted egregiously.
Schedule a Free Consultation with One of Our Experienced Motorcycle Accident Attorneys Today!
If you were injured in a motorcycle accident, the skilled team at Schillinger and Associates, PLLC in Albany can provide the fierce representation you need to obtain the results you deserve. You can rely on us to work tirelessly on your behalf to recover fair and just compensation.
Reach out to our law office today at (518) 413-0889 to schedule a free initial consultation with our attorney to get started. You will not owe us any legal fees until we win your case.
“Eric Schillinger and his office team provided supportive, compassionate service.” - Stephanie M.
“Eric is fantastic! ” - John W.
“You won't regret it!” - Eugene R.